Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 7th

Today is a sad day. It's my last day in Xian. I'll miss this city very much. I'll miss my new family-everysingle one of them. My caring and cute family, and I'll miss my lao yi fu's little girl giggle laugh. I've spent the day watching a movie, packing, and spending time with my family, which means playing ping pong and eating grapes and pomegranates.
This will probabally be my last post in a while since tomorrow I go to beijing. I don't think I will have interenet reception there. But I do know that we will be in a good hotel! It look really pretty. It's called Jing Guo Qian Men Hotel. Look it up if you want it looks great.
Our intinerary for Beijing is as follows:
Oct 8- Arrive in Bejing at 12:55. Check in at hotel, visit the Bird's Nest, National Swimming Center, and the Summer Palace. Then have dinner.
Oct 9- Visit the Great Wall, have lunch in a local restaurant. Then visit Sacred Way, Ming Tombs. Peking Duck for dinner!
Oct 10- Visit Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Lunch, Beijing Hutong, Beihai Park, Maijing's Silk Street, then Dinner.
Oct 11- Visit to Temple of Heaven, Lunch. Then go home. Airplane leaves at 3:45 =(((((

No comments: