Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 4th

On October 4th I got to stay home and work on homework. It was a fun day reading books, learning chinese, writing a us history essay, and attempting physics. Also a random lady came in to the apartment and was on the computer for 5 hours straight. I later learned that she's an aunt and that she's going to make a picture book of my stay in china. I'm super excited to see the finished result.
Also later at night I went to the grocery store with my mom. My shampoo had been thrown away so the shower that night was pretty unpleasant. So we went to the grocery store for shampoo. I got some panteen prov for 17 yuan although it was the small bottle. Thats about 3 dollars. I got candy to bring home too. The only problem will be trying not to eat it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm relieved to hear that you had a day of down time to catch up on homework and other things. I need a day like that! Don't forget to study the PSAT booklet!

Unknown said...

PS- Pantene? Is that what the Chinese use? I want to see some exotic herbal green tea yin yang pomegranate stuff that works miracles!